>> Friday, June 03, 2016
|Picture by howardignatius- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)|
- Migrated to a new build or continuous integration system
- Implemented a new release or deployment pipeline
- Implemented tooling to simplify managing your apps in a mobile store
- Significantly reduced build time with parallelization or some other interesting optimization!
- Moved your build and test system to containers
- Refactored your infrastructure code for a live production environment
- ... we'd love to see your submission to the workshop
We'd like to encourage people new to speaking to apply, as well as those from underrepresented groups in tech. We'd love to hear from some new voices and new companies !
Submissions are due July 1, 2016. If you have questions on of the submission process, topics to submit, or anything else, I'm happy to help! I'm kmoir and I work at mozilla.com or contact me on twitter. Submit early and often!