>> Friday, June 12, 2015
Here's May 2015's monthly analysis of the pushes to our Mozilla development trees. You can load the data as an HTML page or as a json file.
The number of pushes decreased from those recorded in the previous month (8894) with a total of 8363.
- 8363 pushes
- 270 pushes/day (average)
- Highest number of pushes/day: 445 pushes on May 21, 2015
- 16.03 pushes/hour (highest average)
- Try has around 62% of all the pushes now
- The three integration repositories (fx-team, mozilla-inbound and b2g-inbound) account around 27% of all the pushes.
- August 2014 was the month with most pushes (13090 pushes)
- August 2014 had the highest pushes/day average with 422 pushes/day
- July 2014 had the highest average of "pushes-per-hour" with 23.51 pushes/hour
- October 8, 2014 had the highest number of pushes in one day with 715 pushes